Sunday, March 29, 2009

Up in the Mountains....

Up at the house for a rain filled long weekend with the Rents and Abby.  Oh yea and all 4 of our dogs.  Abby and I got up here early on Friday and opened up the house for mom and dad.  It rained almost the entire way from Charleston.  We really needed the rain here and in Charleston so it was welcomed all around.  
At home Abby and I have been trying to get the house all ready for spring.  I had a dump truck drop off a load of dirt the other week and we have been slowly spreading it around.  The other weekend we spent hours at lowe's picking out flowers, vegetables and herbs.  This is all in preparation for a easter party we are having the afternoon before easter.  With any luck the plants will have gotten a healthy boost of energy and take to their new surroundings just fine.  
On a side note, Molly is jobless but still doing much better than she has in a long time.  Personally I don't think she is really out looking for a job but that's her problem I guess.  Mom and dad are putting added pressure on her so hopefully she will find something soon.  
OK, well since Chapel Hill is playing as I type it is hard to focus over my mothers excitement.  Hope all is well with everyone.  Come visit soon...  Spring is great in Charleston.

No comments: