Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Back

OK, I know it's been way too long. I lost track over the holidays and work has been quite hectic. I really wanted to blog my way across the country when I went out to pick up Molly and drive her home. That trip was really no where near as terrible as I thought it was going to be. I made Molly go to the Grand Canyon and then South to Comfort, Texas to see her godmother Lee. From there we headed East, having lunch with a friend of mine in the Big Easy then staying with friends/family in Mobile. I know I am not giving much detail, but you get the jist? (spelling )

Work is crazy! I keep telling people that even though the economy may be in the crapper, people are getting divorced left and right. Oh well! I have been without a front desk receptionist since before xmas. That did not help things. Finally today a new girl has started and I hope to get my work life back in order. For someone with the ADD that I still have, being and organized person without help is a nightmare.

The house is going along well. Abigail is constant source of reason when it comes to calming down all the crazy ideas I have for the house. ie: knocking down walls, expanding, etc. She even tolerates my never ending remodeling projects. We were down to one toilet for quite a while and have been without one of the bathroom sinks for an even longer time. I think that as long as one of the two toilets work, the shower works, and at least a sink not including the kitchen sink works, she will continue to tolerate me. We did over the holidays get the front room/guest room/storage room in working order. There is now a bed with a matress and it is accessable. There is still no paint in that room and the ceiling looks like crap but hey, the rest of the house is painted and put together...

OK well I hope everyone is doing well. I'm off to start reorganizing my office.

No comments: